Thursday, January 20

MONOPRIX saved me!!!

So yesterday I set out on my journey to find an outlet converter. I looked up a store, directions and was keen on finding my way. But, as my story goes in Paris I got lost and ended up in the Parc du Luxemburg. I started walking the street discovering new stores, etc, etc. I'd notice days before there were these stores all over Paris called Monoprix however it never dawned on me to go inside and search for a converter. So, after walking for about an hour because I completely went past the store I intended to visit... I discovered Paris' version of WALMART; Monoprix sells EVERYTHING (the wine selection especially was really broad).

Now today I decided to hit up the infamous Champs-Elysee, but I had to keep my wallet on lockdown because I have to be here 5 more months. I discovered where I can buy some Beats Headphones and luckily got them on sale because the first ones I bought were defective. #WINNING

P.S. I walked into the Louis Vutton store and I dont think I can even afford to have my shoes touch their floor. My dream of that infamous duffle may have to wait until I am making that engineering money. Until then I guess it doesn't hurt to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment